Wednesday 23 May 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I have just joined an organisation called Thames Valley Spice and my first outing with them was on Sunday and what a fab introduction it was!

It was a dragon boat race in Evesham.

We were split into teams and the Thames Valley group were then split up by postcode and I was with a great bunch of people! So much so, I am expecting to catch up with some of them again soon

I tell you this because one of the things about being a singleton again, is finding yourself a social life. I for one am very fortunate to have a number of friends, and not so fortunate to have them on my doorstep!

Thames Valley Spice is a great way to meet new people in your area and perhaps to indulge in some activities that you wouldn't otherwise do - activities such as sailing, rally car driving - plus activities that you would - dinner shuffles, theatre, ten pin bowling etc.

And for those of you who are not single? Then rest assured, Thames Valley Spice can still be for you, as over 30% of its members are in coupledom. The key with Spice is creating new friends in a social environment.

My next outing with them will be in a couple of weeks time to a dinner shuffle in Reading, and I am already looking forward to it!

No comments: