Friday 16 November 2007

General Update

Well, I have been so busy, since I got back from Germany, I have been so busy, that I have barely had any time to myself!!

Since I got back, I have been working closely with one of our newest clients, I have been on 3 training courses, along with balancing emails, phone calls, and personal responsibilities and that does not include the fun, social stuff!

It reminds me that with the festive season looming, that being busy is something that in previous years, I have just assumed I would need to manage, which has even resulted in me being stressed.

Of course that needn't have been the case. Had I given a little more thought to what really needed to be done, I could have got through many of the previous holidays with some sense of sanity still remaining! I believe we can sometimes to be our own worst enemy when it comes to the to-do list.

If you are anything like me, it just seems to grow and yet, sometimes, when I have something else that is far more important than anything on the list, I find when I go back, most of it was never that important anyway!!

I am just going through my to do list for the beginning of October, and it is really great to notice, that either someone else has got on with it, or it is no longer important - how liberating!!

For tips on how to minimise your to do list - give me a call now on 01252 783 524
In the meantime, I have a deadline to write our newest edition to our portfolio of courses - all about managing the Christmas Festivities, running on the 5th DEcember in Basingstoke.....

No comments: